2 bedroom flat for saleDove Court, Sherwood Road, North Bersted, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 9TP
- Smart First Floor Retirement Flat
- Own Entrance, Entrance Hall
- 17'7" Sitting/Dining Room, Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- Bathroom/WC, Electric Heating
- Double Glazing, Communal Parking
- Communal Lounge & Laundry Room
- Tended Communal Gardens
- Residents' Manager, Chain Free
- Close to Local Shops & Buses
A WELL DESIGNED MODERN PURPOSE BUILT FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT WHICH IS WELL PRESENTED and has the advantage of its own entrance. The flat itself has double glazing, electric heating and emergency pull cords. There is also a Communal Lounge and Laundry Room for residents use together with a Residents' Manager. VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE SIZE OF THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
Dove Court is situated in tended communal gardens with outside lighting and conveniently located to local shops in the Chichester Road. There are also local shops in Durlston Drive with a medical centre and there is a bus service in the vicinity providing access to Bognor Regis and surrounding areas.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 523853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.