3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreat Tree View, Paignton
- Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner with Built-in Appliances
- Three Bedrooms, Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom/WC
- Front and Rear Gardens Enjoying a Sunny Aspect
- Driveway Parking for One Vehicle Leading to Single Garage
- uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Remainder of NHBC Warranty
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating - B
This Immaculately presented, nearly new family home has accommodation briefly comprising reception hall, living room, fitted kitchen/diner with built-in appliances and ground floor WC, whilst on the first floor there are three bedrooms, master with en suite shower room plus family bathroom/wc. Outside the property benefits from front and rear gardens enjoying a sunny aspect, driveway parking for one car leading to single garage.
The property is situated in Whiterock, just a short quarter of a mile walk to the sought after Whiterock Primary School, within half a mile distance of many supermarkets and within a few hundred meters is the Beefeater Restaurant and public house. Churston Ferrers Grammar School is just a mile and a half away as well as Churston's popular 18 hole golf course. Internal viewing is an absolute must to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65586535.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8823173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.