2 bedroom apartment for saleRogers Walk, Cotford St. Luke, Taunton, Somerset, TA4
- Detached Freehold Coach House
- Living/Dining Room
- Modern kitchen (with fitted appliances)
- Two double bedrooms
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Double glazed
- Gas central heating
- Garage and driveway parking
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
This well presented two double bedroomed coach house benefits not only from having his own Freehold, but is also detached with its own garage and driveway.
The internal accommodation, in brief, comprises of an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, a large living room, kitchen (with fitted double oven, gas hob, extractor and fridge/freezer), two double bedrooms (the master enjoying fitted wardrobes) and a spacious contemporary bathroom.
The property is warmed by gas fired central heating and benefits from double glazing throughout.
To the front of the property is a driveway parking space ahead of the single garage (which benefits from light, power, storage cupboard and storage recess).
Cotford St Luke has proved especially popular to family buyers providing, as it does, a good range of local amenities including primary school with attached community hall, convenience store open seven days a week, together with The Chapel public house and restaurant. The village is surrounded by lovely rural countryside providing excellent walking and cycling opportunities and with the county town Taunton approximately five miles distant giving access to a mainline rail station and the M5 motorway at Junction 25.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: B
SERVICES: Mains gas, water, electricity and drainage.
From Taunton take the A358 road towards Minehead continuing on towards Bishops Lydeard and at the Cotford St Luke roundabout, take the first exit proceeding into the village. At the first roundabout, take the third exit right down the hill into Graham Way and Rogers Walk is the next left hand turn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65587567.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU180001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.