5 bedroom detached house for saleElmhurst Road, THATCHAM, RG18
- Front and Rear Garden
- Extremely spacious 5 double bedrooms property
- Electric gates open on to a tarmac drive with parking for 8 cars plus garage plus car port
- Complete burgular alarm system fitted with external movement sensors and lighting
- New double glazing and insulation
- 1 mile from the Town Centre
- completely new pitched trussed rafter roof
- Top quality underlay laid awaiting buyers choice of flooring/ carpets which is included in the price!
- Modern style property
HouseSimple is pleased to present a BEAUTIFUL PRESENTED family property in THATCHAM. Located in a quiet sought after area with no through road, only 1 mile from town centre.
Recently extended and re-furbished to the highest standards including new heating and plumbing , fully re-wired, new kitchen and appliances, full security alarm system, parking for 8 cars plus garage plus car port.
Layout suitable for occupation by TWO RELATED FAMILY MEMBERS. Also suitable for Doctors, Dentist or Accountants consulting Rooms.
Mature gardens front and rear with rear patio and decking.
Boiler and hot water Cylinder: New 30Kw Gas Boiler Heating 220 litre Geldhill pressurized cylinder, giving mains pressure at all taps (hot and cold) and showers throughout the house.
Plumbing and heating: The house has recently been completely re-plumbed to a modern/efficient standard.
Electrics: The house has been completely re-wired to the latest standards.
Security Alarm: A new effective security alarm system has been installed with movement sensors, external lighting and alarm bells.
Windows. The main house has had new white UPVC double glazed windows installed to A rating standard low E argon filled 4/20/4 units with trickle vents.
Entry Gates: Electrically remote controlled opening system for vehicles with pedestrian side gate.
Roof: A completely new pitched trussed rafter roof has been installed covered with plain clay traditional tiles,one of the most expensive type of roofing.
External Render: Self coloured acrylic render used for longevity without repainting. Also self cleans itself with rain.
Top quality underlay laid awaiting buyers choice of flooring/ carpets which is included in the price!
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this beautiful spacious property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65591126.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS66932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.