3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSomerset Road, Pensby
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED!
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN WITH LAWN & PATIO AREAS!
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM AND WELL FITTED KITCHEN/DINER!
- SITUATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA OF PENSBY!
- WALKING DISTANCE TO IRBY VILLAGE & TRANSPORT LINKS!
- LOW MAINTENANCE FRONT GARDEN, OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE!
A WELL APPOINTED HOME IN A CONVENIENT LOCATION! This 3 bedroom semi-detached house is in a sought after location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links. The well planned accommodation is presented well and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms. Accessed over a spacious front drive with room for multiple cars, this property also boasts a well maintained front garden. Entering the property there is a entrance hallway, open plan living room and dining area and a spacious kitchen/diner space. To the first floor there are two double rooms and a single give plenty of space for any growing family and a well fitted bathroom. Externally, the rear garden mostly laid to lawn with patio areas whilst the open rear aspect ensures privacy. This property would suit both families and first time buyers alike. Also benefitting from having recently been fully re wired, double glazing and gas central heating. Internal inspection is essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65593861.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8808906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.