3 bedroom terraced house for saleMacdonald Street, Liverpool
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Bay Fronted Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Secondary Reception Room Ideal for Dining
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Hob & Oven
- Generously Sized Bedrooms
- Impressive Converted Loft Room
- Contemporary Style Family Bathroom
- Well Presented Throughout
Move Residential is pleased to offer for sale this fantastic three bedroom mid terrace property, located on Macdonald Street in the popular residential area of Wavertree, L15. Well presented throughout, you are greeted into the home by an inviting family lounge which is bathed in natural light courtesy of the impressive bay window and is finished in a neutral design with a feature brick fireplace. Furthermore, there is a secondary reception area which provides an alternative sitting area and formal dining room for the family to enjoy. The kitchen area is modern and complete with a range of wall and base units with complimenting work tops, an integrated gas hob and oven with plentiful work surface space. As you ascend to the first floor, you will find two generously sized bedrooms and a contemporary style, fully tiled, three piece family bathroom suite. At the pinnacle of the property, to the second floor, there is a converted loft space which provides an additional impressively spacious third bedroom.
UPVC double glazed door with frosted glass to front aspect, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
11' 8'' x 16' 5'' (3.558m x 5.013m)
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, feature brick fire place, radiator.
Reception Two -
11' 8'' x 10' 4'' (3.568m x 3.153m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, tiled floor, radiator, stairs to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
11' 5'' x 7' 7'' (3.485m x 2.301m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, UPVC double glazed door to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
Stairs & Landing -
Doors to all rooms, stairs to second floor.
Bedroom One -
11' 9'' x 10' 8'' (3.576m x 3.245m)
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two -
11' 8'' x 6' 0'' (3.548m x 1.818m)
8' 5'' x 7' 5'' (2.561m x 2.271m)
UPVC double glazed frosted window to side aspect, three piece suite, ceramic tiled floor, boiler cupboard, electric shower over bath, radiator.
Bedroom Three -
11' 8'' x 10' 10'' (3.551m x 3.307m)
UPVC double glazed Velux window to rear aspect, built in storage cupboard.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8803336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.