3 bedroom detached house for saleMayfair Road, Bungay
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Attractive Gardens
- Garage & Off Road Parking
This lovely detached bungalow is situated in a cul de sac location close to amenities. The property has generous size accommodation and attractive gardens. There is also a garage and parking. Prompt internal viewing is essential.
Reception Hall 17' 2" x 6' 8" ( 5.23m x 2.03m )
uPVC front door, uPVC window to the front, radiator, uPVC patio doors to the rear.
radiator, loft access, doors to:
Lounge 20' 11" x 11' 11" max ( 6.38m x 3.63m max )
uPVC bow window to the front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 10' 10" ( 2.54m x 3.30m )
uPVC window to the side aspect, uPVC door to the side, range of base and wall units with worktops and inset sink and mixer taps, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, space for oven, tiled surrounds, storage cupboard, gas fired boiler, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.69m )
uPVC window to the side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.62m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Study/bedroom Three 4' 10" x 8' 6" ( 1.47m x 2.59m )
uPVC window to the side aspect
Shower Room 7' 5" x 9' ( 2.26m x 2.74m )
uPVC window to the side aspect, W/C, wash basin, walk in shower enclosure, tiled surrounds, extractor fan.
Garage 17' 4" x 8' 3" ( 5.28m x 2.51m )
Up & over door, personal door to the rear garden, power & light.
The front garden is mainly laid to decorative slate with a path leading to the front door. There is also a drive that provides access to the garage and provides parking.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and a range of planted borders. There is gated access to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65597155.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY103939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.