3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrudenell Close, Baston, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire
Offered for sale in good decorative order and backing onto fields to the rear, this well kept three bedroom semi detached home benefits from having UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and is situated in this sought after village with excellent local facilities and schools. With a large lounge dining room, this home has a modern kitchen with built-in appliances and well kept private gardens.
To contact Briggs Residential after 6pm to arrange a viewing on this property email
Property ref: 121_298_4629708
8’7 x 7’2 (2.61m x 2.18m)
With built-in wardrobe, radiator and window to rear elevation.
Comprising P shaped panelled bath with shower screen and shower above, wash hand basin, low flush wc, two heated towel rails, attractive wall tiling and window to rear elevation.
The property has a driveway which leads to an integral single garage with up and over door.
The rear garden, which provides a high degree of privacy is enclosed by fencing and backs onto open fields, is mainly laid to lawn with attractive borders, patio area and paving.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their ...
With internal door to garage and door to
Lounge Dining Room
20’3 x 12’4 (6.17m x 3.73m)
With stairs leading to first floor, two radiators, TV point, dining area and windows to front and rear elevation.
11’10 x 7’3 (3.60m x 2.21m)
A modern kitchen with a range of built-in appliances with integrated oven with hob and extractor hood above, work surface, wall tiling, fridge space, sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher or washing machine, Portuguese limestone flooring, central heating boiler (which is less than two years old) radiator, window to rear elevation and door to rear garden.
With built-in airing cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and access to a partially boarded loft.
12’10 x 10’9 (3.91m x 3.27m)
With radiator, window to front elevation and walk-in wardrobe.
13’4 x 10’2 (4.06m x 3.09m)
With radiator and window to front elevation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65599186.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4629708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Briggs Residential, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.