2 bedroom apartment for saleEffra Road, London, SW2
Offers in Excess of
- Two Bedrooms
- Excellent condition throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Excellent transport Links
- Private Garden
- Seconds from Brockwell Park and Lido
- Close to Brixton
- Share of freehold
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This stylish period property benefits from a share of freehold, basement/utility space and a private patio. The flat is ideally positioned within walking distance of Herne Hill and Brixton and is seconds from Brockwell Park
Finished to an excellent standard throughout, this lovely period flat offers an open plan reception and kitchen and a modern fitted and tastefully decorated bathroom. The property also benefits from a basement/utility room, as well as a private garden that is perfect for summer barbeques and al fresco dining. The property is being sold with a share of freehold and really must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
Conveniently located within walking distance of the many amenities, bars and restaurants of Brixton, Effra Road also provides easy access to many independent coffee shops, boutiques and of Herne Hill. Residents of the area benefit from the ever popular Herne Hill Sunday Market and are just seconds from Brockwell Park. The location boasts excellent transport links with many buses going into all parts of London or a short walk into Brixton to take advantage of the Victoria Line.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65599741.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HNH180085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petermans, West Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.