3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreenmoor Road, Stockingford, Nuneaton
- Semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Gas central heating & upvc double glazing (where specified)
- Lounge/dining room, refitted kitchen/breakfast room
- First floor bathroom with white suite
- Garden to rear overlooking Griff & Coton sports field
- Off road parking
- Energy rating E
Semi-detached house with gas central heating & upvc double glazing (as and where specified). Comprising porch, hall, lounge/dining room, refitted kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, bathroom, off road parking, garden to rear overlooking Griff & Coton sports field.
Draft Details - These property details are a draft copy and have not been checked and approved by the owner of the property. If you wish to receive an approved copy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Viewing - Strictly by arrangement through Loveitts Nuneaton office
39 Church Street, Nuneaton. CV11 4AD
Tel: 024 7634 7676
As the sellers agent we are not surveyors or conveyancing experts and as such we cannot and do not comment on the condition of the property or issues relating to title or other legal issues that may affect this property, unless we have been made aware of such matters. Interested parties should employ their own professionals to make such enquiries before making any transactional decisions.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65601013.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27854718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Loveitts, Nuneaton - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.