4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthlands Park, Emsworth, Hampshire, PO10 7EY
- Semi Detached 4 Bedroom House
- 2 Designer Bathrooms and 1 Cloakroom
- Open plan Kitchen / Dining / Family Room
- Velfac composite Wooden/Aluminium double glazed windows and doors with 12-year warranty
- Gas combi boiler with 7 year warranty Gas fired under-floor heating with touch-screen thermostats on ground floor High efficiency radiators in bedrooms
- Gas fired under-floor heating with touch-screen thermostats on ground floor. High efficiency radiators in bedrooms
- Contemporary tiled flooring through-out ground floor and oak engineered flooring on floors above. Varnished wooden staircase
- Landscaped garden with ample off-street parking
- No Chain
- 10 years Protec structural warranty
Rare opportunity to buy this high specification, modern with traditional features new build semi-detached house with large Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and storage, 2 further good size double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and large family bathroom on the first floor.Large bedroom with en-suite on the second floor with the storage space in loft. Open plan family living/dining/kitchen on the ground floor. Entrance lobby with fitted wardrobe. Large loft space for storage. The overall floor area of the house is 148 sqm (1600 sq ft)
Property benefits from secluded paved front garden. Rear garden is manageable size with rust proof large shed, paved patio area and beautifully landscaped. Maintenance free cement board fascia and composite aluminium widows. Also, high efficiency LED lights throughout.
The house is part of a small exclusive private development of 9 properties within cul-de-sac Northlands Park, a private drive just off New Brighton Road and walking distance to Emsworth town centre and very close to Emsworth railway station. There is a security gate at the entry to Northlands Park and each house has its own intercom system for easy access.
4 existing properties on this cul-de-sac were built in 2007, 4 new ones completed December 2016 and 1 further house due to be finished late 2017. The whole development is surrounded with mature well maintained trees.
The houses opposite this development have now been sold and this property, which has just been completed, is last for sale on this development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLASP200529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibson Gammon, Clanfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.