3 bedroom property for saleCorbyns Hall Road, DY5
- Desirable Location
- Large Driveway
- Immaculate Kitchen
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Double Garage
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- NEW Central Heating System
- Downstairs WC
- Stunning Family Bathroom
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this immaculately presented, expensively improved and vastly extended 3 bed detached family home, tucked away in a desirable location with no upward chain.
This unique, bespoke designed family home comprises:
* A large enclosed front garden which offers ample off road parking with access to the rear of the property.* The ground floor accommodation is compromised of a large welcoming entrance hall with a stunning feature front door and new carpets,
* Magnificent open plan reception room with a feature fire place ideal for a dining room, and a newly built kitchen complete with granite star galaxy work tops, Velux windows in the roof, patio doors leading to the rear garden, spot lights and additional suspended lighting, a large central island with integrated appliances such as a built in dish washer, and optional extras such as a Samsung american fridge/freezer, Neff microwave, glass hob, and oven complete with hide and slide doors,
* A stunning utility room finished with a new installed boiler,
* Spacious second reception room complete with a traditional bay window with spot lights surrounding the window and feature fire place suitable for a log burner,
* A stunning downstairs WC completed to a high standard,
* Impressive family bathroom finished with a modern suite and radiator, underfloor heating, and an over-sized walk in shower,
* Two generously sized double bedrooms one containing a traditional bay window and both having spot lights,
* One spacious single bedroom including spot lights,
* A large low - maintenance enclosed rear garden, with a patio area which is surrounded by a wall with built in lights, a large double garage to the rear of the garden which has easy connection to water and electric if required,
* Spacious, double insulated, boarded loft with lights, electric and pull down ladders for easy access.
This property has recently gone under a complete refurbishment throughout this includes, Plastering and re-decoration, new carpets, new oak doors and woodwork, Chimneys have been built in suitable for log burners, sky connection in every room, CCTV cameras installed, alarm system, this property has also been rewired throughout and has new central heating.
Viewings are essential to fully appreciate this stunning family home!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference S0488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.