3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePear Tree Crescent, Derby
- SPACIOUS EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LARGE LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS
Situated in this incredibly convenient location is this largely extended and well presented bay fronted traditional semi detached house with block paved driveway.
Situated in this incredibly convenient location is this largely extended and well presented bay fronted traditional semi detached house with block paved driveway. The incredibly well proportioned accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, downstairs shower room, family room, three bedrooms, bathroom, Enclosed rear garden BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having side entrance double glazed door with obscured glass insets, meter cupboard, stairs rising to first floor, tiled flooring, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge/diner 27' 6" into recess x 9' 6" into recess ( 8.38m into recess x 2.90m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed sliding patio door providing access tor ear garden, living flame gas fire with surround and hearth, loft access hatch, wall lights understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Famly Room 15' 10" into recess x 11' 10" into bay ( 4.83m into recess x 3.61m into bay )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, gas fire with tiled hearth and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 5' 10" ( 3.99m x 1.78m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a cooker with extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, space for a fridge freezer, built in tumble dryer, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler, side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, tiled flooring, extractor fan and radiator.
Downstairs Shower Room
having a three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, floating wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle with shower over tiled surround and sliding door, tiling to walls, tiled flooring and side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass.
First Floor Landing
having loft access and door leading into
Bedroom One 13' 6" into wardrobes x 12' ( 4.11m into wardrobes x 3.66m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, fitted wardrobe with sliding doors and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.29m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 5' 3" ( 2.11m x 1.60m )
having side elevation double glazed window providing natural light from landing with obscured glass and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 6" x 5' 7" ( 2.29m x 1.70m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment and tiled surround, storage cupboard, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing ample off street parking for several cars. The driveway incorporates access to entrance door, gated access to rear garden and boundary fencing. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which incorporates a large patio area,vegetable plot, garden shed, outside tap, outside security lighting, boundary fencing and large outbuilding to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65603341.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY112082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.