3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCreek Road, March
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Lounge plus Dining Area
- Generous Plot
- 24' x 15 Workshop
**CARAVAN, MOTOR HOME OR A CAR COLLECTION THERE'S ROOM FOR ALL OF THEM !** GENEROUS PLOT**
24' x 15' WORKSHOP WITH 3 PHASE ELECTRIC LAID ON. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
This detached bungalow is situated in the north side of March convenient to March Town centre and the British Rail Station. The property benefits from, lounge plus dining area, three bedrooms, fitted kitchen and generous gardens. Please note there is a workshop situated to the rear of the property benefiting from 3 phase electric, roller shutter door and lighting laid on.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Textured and Coved, loft access, smoke alarm, radiator, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Lounge 22' x 12' 10" ( 6.71m x 3.91m )
Window to front, window to side, two radiators, TV point, Tel point, feature fireplace with tiled hearth textured and coved, arch to dining area.
Dining Area 11' 3" x 10' ( 3.43m x 3.05m )
Two radiators, patio doors, textured and coved, arch to lounge.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 11' 3" ( 4.62m x 3.43m )
Fitted kitchen, range of wall and base units, single drainer sink with mixer taps, tiled splash backs to work surfaces, double electric oven and electric hob, oil central heating boiler, radiator, tiled floor, breakfast bar, textured and coved.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.61m )
Window to rear, radiator, textured and coved.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' ( 3.61m x 3.35m )
Window to rear, radiator, textured and coved.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.29m )
Window to rear, radiator, Tel point, textured and coved.
Window to front and side, radiator, vanity hand wash basin, low level w/c, part tiled walls, tiled floor, textured and coved, panelled bath.
Front gardens are laid to grass, with mature trees and shrubs, there is a drive to the side leading to the Workshop.
Rear gardens are laid to grass with shrubs bordering.
Workshop 24' 6" x 15' 10" ( 7.47m x 4.83m )
3 Phase electric laid on, roller shutter door, door to side.
Office Area 16'4 x 9'10 .
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65603389.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.