4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingland Road,Poole Park, Poole, BH15 1TP
- A well-presented semi detached home
- 4 double bedrooms
- Generous kitchen/dining/day room
- Separate lounge on 1st floor
- 2 bathrooms including a beautiful en-suite
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Integral garage with power & light
- A lovely 70ft x 20ft south facing garden
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Ring Hearnes in Poole for details or viewing
A well presented and spacious 4 double bedroom semi-detached home, offering 1,595 sq ft of accommodation over 3 floors, with 2 bathrooms, integral garage and a lovely 70ft x 20ft south facing garden. The property is superbly located opposite the entrance to Poole Park with the lake at the bottom of the road and within 350m of Poole Town Centre and ½ a mile from Poole Quay.
• A well-presented & spacious 4 double bedroom semi detached home, located opposite the entrance to Poole Park
• Generous kitchen/dining/day room on the ground floor with patio doors leading to a private, mature rear garden
• Kitchen offers a wide range of units with a complimentary work top and includes integrated double oven, gas hob, free standing Bosh Excel dishwasher and a window that overlooks the garden.
• Separate lounge on the first floor with a lovely 15ft south facing balcony
• 2 bathrooms including a beautiful en suite with corner shower and bath
• Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and a lovely bay window
• Ground floor cloakroom
• Integral garage with power & light
• A lovely 70ft x 20ft south facing mature landscaped garden
• Block paved 30ft x 30ft driveway providing off road parking for 2/3 cars leading to the garage
• Gas central heating and double glazing
The property is ideally located to enjoy the amenities that Poole Park has to offer with the town centre just 320 metres away. The public swimming pool is just round the corner and Poole Hospital is just over ½ a mile away. Poole Park, Baiter Park, Whitecliff and Poole Quay provide beautiful views and they are linked by a waterside footpath.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E EPC RATE: TBC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65605566.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 137120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.