3 bedroom flat for salePenthouse 2, 67 Tufton Street, London, SW1P
- 990 years lease
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- New Development
- Sun room
- Underground parking available
- Comfort cooling
A stunning, brand new refurbished Penthouse within this boutique, period development. Offering 3 double bedrooms, two en-suite and a separate family bathroom. Spacious living/kitchen area with a separate sun room
- Gaggenau double range oven; Combination oven & microwave; Fully-integrated tall double American style fridge /freezer and Integrated dual temperature wine cooler
- Feature freestanding Kaldewei bath with floor-mounted Hansgrohe chrome bath spout/filler
- Fumed oak parquet flooring to living/dining/kitchen areas and entrance halls with a herringbone pattern
- LCD Screen: Provision for inset, wall mounted to end of bath
- Waterproof televisions in principal bathroom and kitchen
- Integrated audio system throughout penthouse
-Touch screen video/audio door entry system
Residents can appreciate a high level of personal service from the day concierge, with services such as housekeeping, personal shopping and catering available on request
Secure Underground Parking Available
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CVP180149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International - New Homes, London Residential Development . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.