5 bedroom detached house for saleConiscliffe Road, Darlington, County Durham
- Detached period home in prime west end location
- Substantial plot with mature gardens backing south
- Three principle reception rooms
- Study, snug, breakfast kitchen & butler's kitchen
- Five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Tandem garage, utility room, workshop & air raid shelter
A handsome five bedroom detached family home in prime west end location occupying a large site with mature and beautiful south facing rear gardens.
Coniscliffe Road - A handsome period detached family home in prime West End location, occupying a substantial site with mature and well-stocked gardens backing south. It has been a much loved family home and has a lovely feel about it. The principal reception rooms back onto the gardens with patio doors opening directly out to the gardens; in addition there is a family room, study and snug plus functional spaces including a double tandem garage with utility, WC & workshop. The property has many gems including; a butler's pantry with the original serving hatch to a bespoke piece of furniture in the dining room, servants' bells and an air raid shelter tucked away. A truly lovely family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65614786.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27924153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GSC Grays, Leyburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.