4 bedroom bungalow for saleLadyclose Avenue, Cliffe Woods, Rochester, Kent
- 4 bedroom semi-detached extended chalet bungalow
- Downstairs shower room and upstairs en-suite bathroom
- Outskirts of village location
- Views over open countryside
- EPC energy rating E (42)
When the current owners bought this property approximately 11 years ago it was a humble three bedroom bungalow. Now after lots of hard work and money spent it is at least double the size and is a fantastic family home. Positioned at the end of a private road, initially you will see that there is parking for many vehicles to the front and side. One of the main features of this home is the open plan modern kitchen/dining area, overlooking the garden and perfect for entertaining friends and family. Whether its summer time or winter, the conservatory can be used all year round with under floor heating, ideal for relaxing.
For some ultimate luxury, the master bedroom has wonderful views over open countryside, with built-in wardrobes and the advantage of an en-suite bathroom.
The accommodation is very adaptable with two double bedrooms on the ground floor. One of these could be used as a study or family room if needed.
It is not just inside the property that has had much time and money invested but outside in the garden. A spacious patio that will be great for enjoying a barbecue and a decked area to the rear with a generous size workshop providing a great space for storage.
The utility room to the side of the home means you can keep all of your washing out of the way and provides extra space for white goods.
You will certainly be surprised with the space and size that this wonderful home offers.
What the Owner says:
As we are at the end of this private road with no through traffic and with fields to the side and rear, it is such a peaceful place to live. We have the best of both worlds with countryside on our doorstep but just a short stroll to the village centre where there is a convenience store, post office and primary school.
We are only a few minutes drive from access to the Wainscott bypass connecting to the A2/M2 and we can reach Bluewater shopping centre in less than 20 minutes. The historic town of Rochester and Strood with its various amenities and supermarkets is just a short drive away.
We are extremely lucky to have excellent neighbours and we are only looking to move as we don't necessarily need all the space now there is only 2 of us.
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 2: 12'4 x 10'1 (3.76m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'0 x 8'6 (3.36m x 2.59m)
- Shower Room: 8'6 x 8'4 (2.59m x 2.54m)
- Lounge Area: 15'9 x 10'3 (4.80m x 3.13m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 23'3 (7.09m) x 11'4 (3.46m) narrowing to 9'0 (2.75m)
- Conservatory: 12'3 x 11'10 (3.74m x 3.61m)
- Master Bedroom: 16'0 x 9'7 (4.88m x 2.92m)
- En-Suite Bathroom: 8'4 x 8'0 (2.54m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 4: 15'2 x 7'2 at widest point (4.63m x 2.19m)
- Driveway To Front & Side
- Rear Garden
- Utility Room (Former Lean-To): 11'2 x 7'8 (3.41m x 2.34m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65616799.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11842822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.