2 bedroom maisonette for saleDudley Road, Southall, UB2
- Two bed first floor maisonette
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Private Rear Garden
- New bathroom and kitchen
- New carpets through rooms
- 0.7 miles from Southall Station
- 0.6 miles from Featherstone Primary School
- 0.4 Miles to King Street
REFURBISHED TWO BED! Simple Estate Agents present to the market this recently refurbished two bedroom first floor maisonette located in a residential area of Southall. The property benefits from new kitchen and bathroom, new carpets in all bedrooms and living and private rear garden. The property is located a short walk to King Street and Southall Station. This could either make an ideal buy to let or a great first home. Call to book your viewing today...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65618050.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SIM_002558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simple Estate Agents, Hayes - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.