4 bedroom detached house for saleHolloway Road, Heybridge, Maldon
- Four Bedrooms
- Bathroom and Shower Room
- Open Plan Living Space
- Attractive Bay fronted property
- Ample Parking and Generous Garden
Situated CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS and PICTURESQUE RIVER WALKS on the desirable Holloway Road is this spacious EXTENDED family home, boasting AMPLE FORECOURT PARKING and well proportioned garden BACKING ONTO ORCHARDS.
Covered porch area, part glazed door to:-
Stairs rising to first floor with cupboard under, radiator, door to:-
Lounge Diner 22' 10" x 12' 5" max ( 6.96m x 3.78m max )
Double glazed UPVC bay window to front and further double glazed UPVC window to side, radiator, double doors to:-
Family Room 19' 6" x 9' ( 5.94m x 2.74m )
Double glazed UPVC window and patio doors to rear opening to the garden, fitted units and breakfast bar, radiator, door to utility and bedroom open to:-
Kitchen 7' 10" x 6' 10" ( 2.39m x 2.08m )
Double glazed UPVC window to side, fitted kitchen comprising sink and drainer set in roll top surfaces with eye and base level units. Range style cooker.
Double glazed UPVC window to front, space for appliances.
Bedroom / Playroom 11' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.51m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the Garden, fitted cupboards, door to:-
Double glazed window to side, white suite comprising corner shower, WC and pedestal basin, Radiator.
Double glazed UPVC widow to side, loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 11" max x 10' 5" plus recess ( 3.33m max x 3.17m plus recess )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, fitted cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.87m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, fitted cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.11m x 1.80m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator.
Shower Room 7' 11" x 6' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.08m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, white suite comprising double shower, WC and wall mounted basin.
Walled gated forecourt driveway providing off-road parking for several vehicles.
Enclosed by picket fence, panel fence and tall hedges, predominantly laid to lawn with patio seating area abutting the property and mature flower and shrub beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65619312.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN101736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.