2 bedroom terraced house for saleWhateley Road, East Dulwich, SE22
- Close to Peckham Rye station
- Period features
- Close to East Dulwich station
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Lots of natural light
- Very good condition throughout
Grand two-bedroom house with period features and lovely garden in the heart of East Dulwich. Truepenny’s are proud to present this appealing listing on popular Whateley Road.
The entrance to this listing comprises of a broad hallway leading onto the front reception room and rear kitchen-reception room. Period styling includes feature fireplaces throughout the house with a functioning fireplace and large bay-window in the front reception.
At the rear is a kitchen-reception room with underfloor heating which has been extended outwards with a central cooking island. This room is perfect for entertaining. Skylight windows and floor-to-ceiling fully folding garden doors create a light and warm atmosphere.
The garden has been landscaped with an adroit finish. This is the perfect place to unwind from city life at the end of the day.
The upper floor consists of two large bedrooms and a stylish bathroom. The eagle-eyed buyer will note the loft above the home.
Whateley Road is located in what is known as the East Dulwich triangle and is equidistant from the greenery of Peckham Rye Common and independent stores, restaurants and bars of Lordship Lane. Transport links are excellent – East Dulwich station has regular and efficient service on the National Rail to London Bridge, Peckham Rye is on the Overground and links through to Canada Water, Whitechapel and towards Highbury & Islington.
INFORMATION AND SERVICES
Council Tax Band: D (approx. £1329.54 per annum)
LOCAL AUTHORITIES: London Borough of Southwark - 020 7525 5000
Services: Mains water and gas, electricity.
Fixtures & Fittings: Curtains, fixtures and fittings not mentioned in these particulars are not included. Various items may be available by separate negotiation.
Viewing: By appointment via agent.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Truepenny's Property Consultants, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.