4 bedroom detached house for saleTrent Boulevard, West Bridgford, Nottingham
- FOUR BEDROOM VICTORIAN SEMI DETACHED HOME
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- CATCHMENTS OF OUTSTANDING GRADED SCHOOLS
- EXTENDED TO REAR
- GREAT SIZE BEDROOMS THROUGHOUT
- OFFERS CHARACTER AND CHARM
New to the market is this beautifully presented four bedroom semi-detached Victorian home located in the well sought after location of Lady Bay. Offering spacious accommodation throughout the home would make for the ideal family purchase! OPEN DAY SAT 16TH-June-18 13:00pm -15:00pm (appointment only)
William H Brown are delighted to welcome to the market this large Victorian four bedroom semi-detached family home located within the highly desirable residential location of Lady Bay, West Bridgford. The property boasts spacious living accommodation and is well presented throughout. The ground floor comprises an entrance hallway that leads to living room which flows through to the dining room. Towards the rear is the kitchen leading through to the family room and ground floor W/C. The first floor provides further living accommodation which includes three double bedrooms, family bathroom and study room connected through to the front double bedroom. A further double bedroom is situated on the second floor. Externally, to the rear of the property, is a good size enclosed garden with patio area to the back.
Additionally, the property is situated within close proximity of local facilities as well as Holme Pierrepont National Watersports Centre, excellent commuter links to Nottingham City Centre as well as quick and easy access to A52. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the home on offer. OPEN DAY SATURDAY 16TH-JUNE-2018 between 13:00pm - 15:00pm (by appointment only)
Solid Oak Flooring, wall mounted radiator and access to under stair storage. Provides access to downstairs living accommodation as well as staircase to first floor landing
Lounge 15' 9" max x 12' 3" to recess ( 4.80m max x 3.73m to recess )
Light filled lounge with double glazed bay windows to front aspect, wall mounted radiator, TV point and the originally designed Victorian open fire place. The lounge provides through access to separate dining room.
Dining Room 13' 3" max x 9' 8" max ( 4.04m max x 2.95m max )
The dining space further comprises an original fireplace with slate surrounds and coal effect gas fire feature. Double glazed window to rear aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 11" max x 10' 4" max ( 4.24m max x 3.15m max )
Highly functional family/breakfast kitchen fully equipped with a range of wall, base cupboards and drawer units, breakfast bar, stainless steel sink with separate drainer unit, mixer tap, range master cooker with extractor fan over, tiled flooring and plumbing for white goods. The kitchen also features several integrated appliances which includes fridge freezer and dishwasher unit. Door for side access as well as double glazed window to side aspect.
Family Room 16' 11" max x 8' 10" max ( 5.16m max x 2.69m max )
The kitchen leads off to a light filled family room which serves as a significant new space providing further ample reception/entertainment area for guests and hosting family occasions. With wall mounted radiator, double glazed windows and patio doors providing access to rear with beautiful views of the garden.
Downstairs W/ C
Briefly comprising of low level W/C and wash basin with double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" max x 12' 8" max ( 3.94m max x 3.86m max )
A double loft bedroom which comprises; skylight Velux window to rear aspect. Fitted bespoke walnut effect wardrobes and separate storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 15' 6" to bay x 9' 6" to recess ( 4.72m to bay x 2.90m to recess )
A double bedroom which comprises; a double glazed bay window to front aspect, original wood flooring, wall mounted radiator and access to separate office/study area.
Bedroom 3 13' 11" max x 9' 8" max ( 4.24m max x 2.95m max )
A double Bedroom with wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 11' 9" x 10' ( 3.58m x 3.05m )
A double bedroom with wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Study 12' 4" max x 5' 10" max ( 3.76m max x 1.78m max )
A separate room off the second bedroom which could be used for a variety of purposes such as a study comprises; original wood flooring and Double glazed window to the front aspect.
A good sized family bathroom, which has been recently re-fitted, comprising of low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with power shower overhead, part tiling splashback surrounds, tiled flooring, window to side aspect and wall mounted radiator.
The enclosed rear garden which offers plentiful space for family and friends provides separate patio area for outside tables and chairs, gravel path which leads to the end of the garden, from which there is a wide access track that leads to Gertrude Road. The garden also features a variety of plants and shrubs and includes a substantial size shed providing ample storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65621128.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBF100254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.