3 bedroom detached house for saleCoopers Hill, Ongar, Essex
- Great family home in a tucked away turning
- For Sale by Modern Auction - T&C's apply
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers Fees apply
- Walking distance to the High Street
- Set on the edge of the village
- EPC energy rating D
For sale by Modern Method of AUCTION: starting bid price of £350,000 plus Reservation Fee. This detached house is for sale by The Great North Property Auction powered by IAMSOLD Ltd.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge/Diner: 24'5 x 12'8 (7.45m x 3.86m)
- Kitchen: 9'3 x 7'10 (2.82m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 9'7 (3.66m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 9'7 (3.48m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'6 x 7'10 (2.59m x 2.39m)
- Shower Room
- Rear Garden
- Garage en bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Douglas Allen, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51507968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Epping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Douglas Allen, Epping on 01992 472727.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.