2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrinces Road, Gravesend, Kent, DA12
- Competitively priced end of terrace house
- Fabulous kitchen with Whirlpool integrated appliances
- Updated shower room
- Two good size bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Central heating/double glazing
- Attractive decor and flooring
- Good size rear garden enjoying an open aspect
- Early viewing high recommended
***Price Range £200,000 to £220,000***
A well appointed older style end of terrace property offering well planned accommodation.
Located in an established part of Gravesend within 1.7 miles distance of the town centre where you will find a wealth of shopping, schooling and social amenities, together with a high speed rail service into London St. Pancras.
Particular benefits to note are the recently re-fitted kitchen which includes a range of Whirlpool integrated appliances, an updated shower room, generous size main bedroom plus fitted second bedroom, spacious living room, central heating/double glazing and on the outside there is a good size low maintenance garden which enjoys a lovely open aspect.
Viewing highly recommended as this property has been priced to sell fast.
14' 2" x 8' 3"
As previously mentioned has recently been updated and has a range of light coloured units with dark coloured contrasting working surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated Whirlpool dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob and extractor canopy, double glazed window/double glazed door, tiled walls, wine rack.
First Floor Landing
12' 2" x 11' 5"
Double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes.
9' 8" x 9' 7"
Double glazed window, radiator, fitted display shelving, bedside cabinet and wardrobe.
Updated shower room with corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
Paved for ease of maintenance, side access to the rear garden.
Mainly decked for all year round use, garden store shed.
Double glazed door to entrance hall, stairs to first floor.
13' 5" x 10' 4"
Double glazed window, fitted cupboards and display shelving to recess, further fitted double cupboard with display cabinets over, archway to kitchen.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65623792.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA180009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.