3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawthorn Lane, Cleckheaton, BD19
- Attention Growing Family Buyers!
- Superb Modern Three Bedroom Semi
- Popular Development - Amenities & Well Regarded Schools On Hand
- Good Sized Accommodation Including Recently Added Conservatory
- Driveway Parking, Pleasant Rear Garden
- uPVD DG & GCH
- Viewing Essential
- Epc Rating B
Recently reduced is this SUPERBLY PRESENTED, three bedroom semi detached house situated on this popular modern development. Ideally located close to the amenities of Cleckheaton, the well regarded schools, the M62 and the 'Greenway' which is great for bike riding and walking, the house offers a quality contemporary feel throughout. Benefiting from a recently added conservatory which adds to the generous footprint on the ground floor it is complemented by a lounge, dining kitchen, WC, three bedrooms, the master with en suite & family bathroom. Double driveway to the front and enclosed lawned and decked garden to the rear. Benefits from uPVC DG & GCH. Epc Rating B.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65624254.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE160118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.