2 bedroom terraced house for saleWhitcliffe Road, Cleckheaton, Yorkshire, BD19
- Looking For A Spacious Property In Cleckheaton?
- This Handsome End Terrace May Well Be The One!
- Offers TWO Beds (potential to convert to three subject to build regs)
- Potential To Create Further Bed In Loft Space (subject to build regs)
- TWO Good sized Receptions
- Gardens To Front & Rear, Outside Storage
- Handy For Local Amenities, Schools & M62
- GCH & Upvc DG EPC E
HANDSOME & DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS end through terrace property offering two sizeable bedrooms but could be split into three. Handily situated for the local amenities and within walking distance of the local schools, the house provides two large reception rooms plus separate kitchen with useful cellar areas. To the first floor are two bedrooms the largest 15ft x 15ft with two windows which could be split to create two bedrooms subject to building regulations, as well as a bathroom. In addition are ladders to a good sized loft with natural light which again could be converted to living space, subject to building regulations. The house benefits from a garden to front and rear with storage area, uPVC DG and GCH. EPC E.
4.6m x 4.5m
Excellent sized bedroom having the benefit of two windows which opens up the possibility for the room to be split into two, subject to building regulations
4m x 3m
Having three piece suite including bath with electric shower over, low flush WC and sink unit.
4.8m x 4.6m
Having good head height, natural light and accessed via pull down ladder. Could be converted to an extra bedroom, subject to building regulations.
The property has an enclosed yard to the rear and basic covered storage area. Pleasant low maintenance garden to the front.
4.6m x 4.4m
Having ceiling cornice and picture rail. Feature fireplace.
4.6m x 4.4m
Fireplace with gas fire. Feature picture rail. Access to cellar and kitchen.
3.3m x 1.8m
Range of wall and base units incorporating complementary worktop, sink unit and mixer tap. Gas cooker point, plumbing for auto washer and rear door.
First Floor Landing
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65624272.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE170076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.