3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHowley Close, Gomersal, Cleckheaton, BD19
- SUPERBLY PRESENTED 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Modern Specification - Recently Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- New Carpets & Recently Redecorated
- Cul de sac position on popular development
- Ideally located close to local amenities & schools
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen & G/F WC
- Not to be missed
- EPC C
WELL PRESENTED, three bedroom semi detached situated on this popular modern development making a SUPERB FAMILY HOME. Houses on this development are proving VERY POPULAR due to their ease of access to the local amenities, schools and the M62 and this delightful, high specification house is sure to appeal. Comprising of hall, lounge, recently installed dining kitchen, three first floor bedrooms and modern bespoke bathroom. Enjoying a driveway to a single integral garage with pleasant lawned garden to the rear. Benefits from GCH & uPVC DG. EPC C.
4.67m x 3.58m
Attractive feature fireplace with electric fire.
3.56m x 2.77m
Well equipped modern shaker style kitchen fitted in 2017 with a range of base & wall units, wooden worktops & sink unit. Built in oven , hob & extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Splashback tiled walls and high gloss tiled flooring. uPVC French Doors to garden.
1.6m x 0.79m
DOUBLE BEDROOM 1
5.66m x 2.54m
Spacious 18 foot bedroom.
DOUBLE BEDROOM 2
3.58m x 2.84m
2.62m x 2.59m
1.98m x 1.55m
Modern three piece white bathroom suite with Vanity Sink Unit. Feature power shower with glass shower screen. Tiled walls & floor. Heated towel rail.
Occupying a position at head of of cul de sac with fore with garden. Driveway leading to Integral Garage 16'7'' x 8'7'' Electric garage door.. Pleasant garden to the rear with patio terrace.
From Gomersal Hill Top travel down Spen Lane and turn right into Burnleys MIll Road. Keep to left and take next right into Howley Close.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65624356.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE170317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.