4 bedroom terraced house for saleAspen Close, Gomersal, Cleckheaton, BD19
- Well Presented FOUR Bed End Townhouse
- Catchment Of Well Regarded Schools
- Accommodation Over Three Levels
- Parking, Integral Garage & Good Sized Garden
- uPVC DG, GCH & Alarm
- Perfect Family Home
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC C
SUPERBLY PRESENTED, deceptively spacious, four bedroom end townhouse. Ideal for FAMILIES and situated on this popular cul-de-sac which is one of the quieter sections of the development and is within the catchment of the well regarded local schools. It offers a high quality finish over three levels and benefits from a larger than average plot with AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING to the front. Complemented by WC, first floor lounge, two bedrooms and family bathroom, two double bedrooms to the second floor, the master having en suite. Externally there is double parking to the front as well as single integral garage and sizeable lawned and decked garden to the rear. Benefiting from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and alarm. EPC C.
Having low flush wc and hand wash basin.
5.1m x 2.8m
Having a modern range of wall and base units with complementary worktop, inset sink and mixer tap. Integral fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Double electric oven and five ring gas hob plus extractor. Useful under stairs storage and door leading to rear.
5.1m x 3.1m
3m x 2.6m
3m x 2.5m
Three piece modern suite comprising of panelled bath, low flush wc and hand wash basin.
Cupboard housing central heating boiler.
5.1m x 3.1m
Having fitted wardrobes along two walls.
Three piece suite comprising glazed shower cubicle, low flush wc and hand wash basin.
4.5m x 3m
Having fitted wardrobes along one wall.
Tandem driveway parking to the front with separate block paved parking space and lawned area. Single integral garage. Sizeable lawned and decked garden to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65624464.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE180060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.