2 bedroom terraced house for saleClaremont Street, Cleckheaton, BD19
- Well Presented Two Bed Through Terrace
- Ideal Property for FTB's or Investors
- Do NOT Miss Out - Book Your Viewing Now
- Ready to Move Into or Rent Out
- Located Within Walking Distance of Town Centre
- Modern Specification Throughout
- Communal Yard to Rear
- No Chain
- uPVC DG & GCH
- EPC D
REDUCED BY A MOTIVATED SELLER - WELL PRESENTED two bedroom through terrace which is affordably priced to appeal to FTB's & investors. Handily located within walking distance of the town centre, the house offers a modern specification finish which allows a buyer to move in with little or no up front cost and is offered with NO CHAIN. Comprising of lounge, kitchen, cellar, two bedrooms and bathroom, there is a communal yard to the rear and the house benefits from uPVC DG & GCH. EPC D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65624479.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE180070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.