3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleScholes Lane, Scholes, Cleckheaton, Yorkshire, BD19
- Are You Looking For Charm & Character?
- Look No Further!
- Picture Perfect Family Sized Cottage
- Stunning Specification & Excellent Sized Plot
- Farmhouse Kitchen, 30ft Extended Garden Room
- Three DOUBLE Beds, Luxury Bath
- Fabulous Tiered Patio & Lawned Garden
- Desirable Village Location, Amenities & M62 On Hand
- Early Viewing An Absolute Must
- EPC D
A SUPERBLY PRESENTED family sized cottage with CHARM & CHARACTER which simply must be viewed. Fully renovated and extended 10 years ago, the superior specification and size cannot be fully appreciated from an external view alone and we urge buyers to take a closer internal look. Occupying an EXCELLENT SIZED PLOT with the potential for further extension and development, the stunning property offers ample landscaped private lawned and paved gardens with double driveway parking accessed via electric security gates. It is situated in a quiet and highly desirable location in Scholes offering access to the well regarded schools, motorway network and surrounding towns. Internally the high specification and contemporary open plan nature of the feature farmhouse style kitchen opening into the 30' (9.3m) extended garden/sun room overlooking the tiered paved patio and gardens is ideal for entertaining and will suit any family buyer. This is complimented by a feature living room with log burner, three double bedrooms, luxury four piece bathroom and ground floor WC. Although modern and contemporary, elegant period and character features have been retained throughout. EPC D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65625283.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SIH180005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Signature Homes, Birkenshaw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.