3 bedroom house for saleOswald Road, Kirkcaldy
- Quietly located in a popular residential area of the town
- Well presented terrace villa
- Lounge & spacious dining kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms, w//c & family bathroom
- Front and rear enclosed gardens
- Service area parking
- Gas central heating & double glazing
Remax is pleased to present this family home to the market....Quietly located in a popular residential area of the town. This 3 bedroom terrace villa is well presented and also has lounge, guest toilet, family bathroom and spacious dining kitchen. Front and rear enclosed gardens with two service areas for parking. Gas central heating and double glazing. HOME REPORT VALUATION ;105,000
12' 9'' x 12' 3'' (3.88m x 3.74m)
The lounge features a front facing window. Laminate flooring, central lighting radiator and tv point.
5' 0'' x 6' 4'' (1.53m x 1.92m)
The fully tiled guest toilet features a rear facing window and incorporates a two piece suite. Tiled flooring, spot lighting and radiator.
12' 8'' x 10' 10'' (3.87m x 3.30m)
The fully tiled dining kitchen features two rear facing windows and door leading to the rear garden. Wall and floor mounted units and stainless steel sink. Space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer. Tiled flooring and radiator.
The upper landing gives access to the attic hatch. Carpeted flooring, central lighting and radiator.
6' 5'' x 5' 11'' (1.95m x 1.81m)
The fully tiled bathroom features a rear facing window and incorporates a three piece suite with wall mounted shower.
12' 11'' x 10' 2'' (3.93m x 3.10m)
This bedroom features a rear facing window. Laminate flooring, central lighting and radiator.
13' 1'' x 13' 2'' (3.98m x 4.02m)
This bedroom features a front facing window and wardrobe cupboard. Laminate flooring, central lighting, spotlighting and radiator.
10' 6'' x 8' 5'' (3.20m x 2.57m)
This bedroom features a front facing window and wardrobe cupboard. Laminate flooring and central lighting.
The front garden is enclosed by a low stone wall and is paved. The rear garden is enclosed, with mono-block paving and includes two garden sheds.
The property has double glazing and gas central heating.
Entrance to the property is via a modern main door which opens into the hallway with laminate flooring which incorporates the staircase leading to the upper level and an under stair former cupboard area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8820173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX First, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.