2 bedroom retirement property for saleAcorn Drive, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40
- Two bedroom ground floor retirement apartment
- Built, designed and suitably managed for the over 55s
- 99 year lease issued at point of purchase
- Offered with no onward chain
- Enjoy socialising in the well maintained communal gardens and lounge
- Access to the community centre and on-site games room
- Two guest suites available to hire
- Emergency pull-cord system for personal safety and peace of mind
- Off-street parking available
- On-site professional scheme managers available on-site during office hours
RETIREMENT LIVING: At Acorn Drive, Wokingham is designed and managed exclusively for those aged 55 and over.
Become an owner of this two-bedroom ground floor apartment at Acorn Drive and you can enjoy the company of friends and neighbours in the residents' communal lounge and landscaped gardens. We strongly advise an internal inspection of this chain free property and delightful development.
Choose this two bedroom ground floor apartment and you will enjoy an independent retirement lifestyle in an environment that offers companionship, privacy and security. Located in a highly convenient and enviable location, moments from Wokingham railway station and a wide selection of restaurants and shops in the surrounding areas.
Acorn Drive is located in a quiet residential area surrounded by beautiful gardens. The residents have two Scheme Managers on hand every weekday and offer a range of social activities which you can choose to get involved in as much as or as little as you fancy. It's your call - and that's exactly what we think it should be.
We strongly advise an internal inspection of this chain free property and delightful development.
PROPERTY KEY FEATURES
-Front door that leads into the apartment's hallway. With a telephone handset that operates the secure entry door system.
-Lounge/dining room with double glass panelled doors. Enjoys plentiful views of the communal surrounds.
-Kitchen with a range of wall and base cabinetry with complimentary work tops and tiles. Appliances included: fridge/freezer, microwave, electric cooker and extractor. With window.
-Bedroom with full height fitted wardrobes.
-Bathroom with three piece suite with wash hand basin, low level W.C, bath with grab rails.
-Carpets fitted throughout living areas.
-Vinyl flooring laid to the kitchen.
-24hr emergency pull cord system links directly to the on-site manager or call centre outside of office hours.
This is a great opportunity for you to fulfil and enjoy the independent retirement lifestyle within a relaxed setting and friendly community.
- Total floor space: 55 sq. Metres
- Lease type: Surrender and Re-grant- 99 year lease issued at the point of purchase
- No ground rent payable
- Council Tax Band: C
- EPC rating: 74 (C)
- Local Authority: Wokingham
-£431.34 per Quarter or £143.78 per Calendar Month
-Off street parking available
-Communal gardens, residents lounge and indoor laundry
-Residents club house and games room
-Two guest rooms available for hire
-Emergency pull-cord system for health, safety and peace of mind
-Professional onsite scheme managers available during office hours
*CONDITION OF PURCHASE
All prospective buyers must attend an interview with a Home Group representative and complete an application form to confirm their eligibility to purchase and will need to demonstrate they can afford the costs associated with owning and meet the terms of the scheme criteria.
Buyers' ability to meet the independent living criteria is determined via a medical status report from their GP, any costs borne from this are payable by the purchaser. (Further information is available on request)
Once your application and medical status has been confirmed, we will contact you to let you know that you have/have not been approved ahead of instructing all legal representatives.
NB: Any floor plans shown are for illustration purposes only and not necessarily to scale.
However every attempt has been made to ensure accuracy of the floor plan shown and the dimensions are an approximate interpretation for illustration purposes.
Call today to arrange an appointment to view.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65627102.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 109223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home, Retirement Sales Eastcote. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.