2 bedroom terraced house for saleConiston Grove, Baildon, Shipley
- Currently tenanted at £550 PCM according to the vendor
- Located Within Baildon. Potential 6% yield
- Lawned Front and rear garden
- Attic Space. River views to the front
- Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000
Lovely two bedroom mid terrace property located within Baildon. Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000. Currently tenanted at £550 PCM according to the vendor. Potential yield 6%.
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this two bedroom mid terrace property located in Baildon. Currently tenanted and achieving a rent of £550 PCM (according to the vendor) and a potential yield of 6%. Property briefly comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and attic space, house bathroom and to the outside there are lawned garden areas to the front and rear. Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000.
Through upvc double glazed door with alarm panel with door leading to lounge and stairs.
Lounge 12' 4" max in to chimney breast x 12' 5" max ( 3.76m max in to chimney breast x 3.78m max )
There is a upvc double glazed window to the front, fireplace with gas fire and door leading through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 9' ( 3.81m x 2.74m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units with ceramic sink and drainer one and half bowl, complimentary splash back tiling with electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, tiled floor, upvc double glazed window to the rear and upvc double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs lead from the entrance hall to the first floor where there is a useful storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 9" max x 10' 5" max in to recess ( 4.19m max x 3.17m max in to recess )
With upvc double glazed window to the front with views over the fields outside with wall heater. There is then a door leading to the staircase to the attic space in here there is also a wall mounted hot water boiler.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" max in to recess x 10' 5" max into recess ( 3.38m max in to recess x 3.17m max into recess )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Attic Space 17' x 10' 5" max including staircase space ( 5.18m x 3.17m max including staircase space )
Partially converted attic space with timber sky light to the front which is double glazed.
Three piece suite in white comprising of bath with mixer tap and shower above, wash hand basin and low level WC, fully tiled walls and tiled floor with upvc double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a small lawn with planted boarders with shrubs, to the rear there is small area for planting and flagged patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65627204.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.