3 bedroom detached house for saleBerryfield, March
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Garden & Garage
SUPERB FAMILY HOME! FITTED KITCHEN - LOUNGE/DINING ROOM - ENCLOSED REAR GARDENS AND GARAGE
This detached house is situated in the popular Berryfield area of March, approximately 1 1/2 miles from the Town Centre. The property benefits from three bedrooms, gas fired central heating, recently fitted kitchen, lounge/dining room, double glazed windows, utility room and ground floor cloakroom. Please note, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Tiled floor. Radiator. Stairs leading off. Textured and coved ceiling.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Window to rear. Tiled floor.
Lounge 14' 9" x 12' ( 4.50m x 3.66m )
Window to front. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Wooden flooring. Feature fireplace with stone hearth, wooden mantel and log burner. Open plan to
Dining Area 12' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.95m )
French doors to garden. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling. Wooden flooring.
Kitchen 12' 2" max x 8' 9" ( 3.71m max x 2.67m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for dishwasher. Radiator. Tiled floor. Textured and coved ceiling. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath. Two storage cupboards.
Utility Room 8' 9" x 4' 10" ( 2.67m x 1.47m )
Window to side. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Radiator. Wall and base units.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Loft access. Textured and coved ceiling. Smoke alarm. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank (which is lagged and has immersion)
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 11' 4" ( 4.45m x 3.45m )
Window to front. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.73m max x 3.48m max )
Window to rear. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.31m )
Window to front. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Window to rear. Radiator with heated towel rail. Panelled bath with shower above. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Tiled walls. Textured and coved ceiling.
Front gardens are open plan, laid to grass with drive to garage.
Garage (17ft x 8ft 10ins) Up and over door. Electric and lighting laid on. Gas central heating boiler.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area. Further gardens are laid to grass with mature trees and shrubs bordering.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65628508.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.