3 bedroom detached house for saleGarth Barn Close, Bradford
- Linked Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
- Popular Residential Area
- Guide Price £120,000 - £140,000
A three bedroom linked detached property located in the popular area of Heaton with access to amenities, bus routes and local schools. This property is sold with no onward chain and benefits from off street parking and garage. Guide Price £120,000 - £140,000
Offered to the market is a three bedroom link detached property located in the popular area of Heaton with access to amenities, bus routes and local schools. This property is sold with no onward chain and benefits from off street parking and garage. Property briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, lounge, kitchen/diner and utility room. To the first floor is three bedrooms and house bathroom. To the outside is a patio area and driveway to the front, garage with up and over door and light. To the rear of the property is a low maintenance rear garden. Guide Price £120,000 - £140,000
Entering the property via a door to the front which is timber single glazed and there's an alarm.
Lounge 16' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.93m x 3.68m )
There's a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed, a central heating radiator and a fire place with gas fire.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 1" x 11' 10" ( 4.90m x 3.61m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer. There is a freestanding electric cooker and gas hob with a cooker hood extractor fan. Also there is a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed, gas central heating boiler and radiator, along with a door giving access to the utility room and stairs rising to the first floor.
Utility room comprising of wall units with complimentary work surfaces and sink. There is plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, gas central heating radiator, window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed and a door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the kitchen and giving access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 3" Plus Door Recess ( 3.71m x 2.82m Plus Door Recess )
There's a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 7" Plus Door Recess ( 2.74m x 2.62m Plus Door Recess )
There is a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 6' 6" ( 2.82m x 1.98m )
There is a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom comprises of low flush WC, wash hand basin and double shower cubicle. There is also a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed, a central heating radiator and fully tiled walls.
Garage 18' 7" x 8' 6" ( 5.66m x 2.59m )
There's a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed, light and plumbing and an up and over door.
To the front of the property there is a patio area with small lawn and driveway leading to the garage. To the rear of the property is a low maintenance rear garden with plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65629559.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.