1 bedroom terraced house for saleRachel Square, Newport, NP10
- Extremely Well Presented Mid Link House
- One Double Bedroom with fitted furniture
- Refitted Bathroom
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Living Room
- Easily Maintained Rear Garden with Summer House
- Recently Installed Gas Combi Boiler
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking Space
- Convenient West Side Location
Situated on the sought after West side of Newport with easy access to Junction 28 of the M4 motorway is this extremely well presented one double bedroom mid link house, close to amenities, supermarkets and beautiful walks at Tredegar House and Park. Immaculately presented throughout the property benefits from having one double bedroom with fitted furniture and refitted bathroom to the first floor. On the ground floor is a living room and refitted kitchen/breakfast room. Outside to the front is a small forecourt and to the rear is an easily maintained enclosed garden with summer house.
The property further benefits from having a recently installed gas combi boiler, UPVC double glazing throughout and an allocated parking space in a nearby car park. Viewing is highly advised by the Agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65629675.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11100530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts Estate Agents, Newport - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.