2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFrancis Street, Ashton, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 2RT
- Superb Two Bedroom End Terrace Property
- Modernised To A High Standard Throughout
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Paved Rear Yard
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** MODERN TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE PROPERTY - PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb two bedroom end terrace property situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in Ashton. Located within easy access of all local amenities and travel links and just a short distance from Preston Town Centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and modern living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen diner, two good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece bathroom. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance paved rear yard perfect for outdoor entertainment, with on street parking available to the front of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 392775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.