4 bedroom detached house for saleCedar Road, Hutton, Brentwood, CM13
Offers in Excess of
- four bedroom detached chalet style property with flexible living accomodation
- First floor family bathroom and ground floor shower room
- large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- south facing rear garden with large decking area
- contemporary kitchen diner with bi-folding doors
- wide driveway providing off street parking
A well presented four bedroom detached chalet style house situated in the St Martins School catchment area. The property benefits from an open plan kitchen diner, fitted with contemporary units and having bi-folding doors which open onto the rear garden. A large L shaped living room provides plenty of reception space. The ground floor also features a beautifully fitted shower room, fourth bedroom and a utility room. To the first floor, the master bedroom has a large walk in wardrobe, there are two more bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom. The property is located 1.2 miles from Shenfield railway station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65630395.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11096837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Court & Co, Shenfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.