3 bedroom terraced house for saleOtterden Street, Bellingham, SE6
- 3 Double bedroom mid terrace house
- 2 Reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen
- Seperate toilet
- 70ft Rear garden
- New central heating boiler
- UPVC double glazing throughout
- Close to amenities
- Short walk to Bellingham Train station
- Short walk to Lower Sydenham Train station
Top Move are proud to present for sale this spacious 3 bedroom mid terrace house in Ottersden Street, Bellingham. The property benefits from 3 double bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, open plan kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet, new central heating boiler, UPVC double glazing throughout, front garden, 70 ft rear garden with patio and on street parking. The property is well located near to amenities an excellent transport links with Bellingham Train Station and Lower Sydenham Train Station. OPEN HOUSE THIS SATURDAY, do not miss out, call and book your viewing today!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOPMO_000754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Top Move Estate Agents, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.