4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Street, Shepshed, Leicestershire
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- 18'0 Breakfast Kitchen
- Private Rear Patio Garden
- Private Off-Road Parking
* OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN *THIS FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME BOASTS A WEALTH OF INTERNAL ACCOMMODATION WITH 18'0 FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN, MASTER WITH EN-SUITE AND SPACIOUS 18'0 SECOND BEDROOM TO SAY THE LEAST! BOASTING A PROMINENT POSITION IN THE TRADITIONAL CONSERVATION AREA OF SHEPSHED SITUATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL AMENITIES - AN INTERNAL INSPECTION COMES HIGHLY ADVISED IN ORDER TO APPRECIATE THE WEALTH OF ACCOMMODATION OFFERED. In brief the property comprises entrance hall, fitted breakfast kitchen, guest cloakroom, lounge and bedroom floor/playroom to the ground floor with stairs rising to the first floor landing offering a further three double bedrooms including the master with en-suite bathroom and the family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a private low-maintenance patio garden to rear and tandem tarmacadam driveway to front offering off-road parking. EPC Rating C.
Entrance Hall - Entered through timber front door with inset opaque double glazing and adjacent timber framed window.
Breakfast Kitchen - 3.02m x 5.46m (9'11 x 17'11) - Inclusive of the contemporary range of timber wall and base units with complimentary rolled top work surfaces, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, electric oven and grill, one and a half bowl sink drainer unit with mixer taps and tiled splashbacks, space and plumbing for appliances, integrated fridge/freezer, larder cupboard, concealed gas fired central heating boiler and timber door to side with inset opaque double glazing. Additionally having two timber framed double glazed windows to the front and side, timber french doors with inset double glazing to rear, radiator, breakfast bar inset down lights and ceramic tiled flooring.
Rear Lobby - Having timber door with inset double glazing to rear, access to understairs storage and offering further access to the ground floor.
Bedroom Four/Playroom - 4.17m x 4.50m (13'8 x 14'9) - Having two radiators, and timber double glazed lead lined window to front.
Guest Cloakroom - Having low level push button w.c., wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, full wall tiling, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring and extractor fan.
Lounge - 3.96m x 5.33m (13'0 x 17'6) - Having timber double glazed window to side and timber french doors with inset double glazing to rear, two radiators and electric wall mounted fire place.
First Floor Landing - Stairs rising to the first floor landing give way to three double good sized bedrooms and family bathroom and offers lead lined timber framed window to front, timber framed Velux window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and two separate loft access points.
Master Bedroom - 3.96m x 3.56m (13'0 x 11'8) - Benefiting from dual aspect with timber double glazed window to rear, and a further two timber framed Velux windows. Radiator. A range of fitted wardrobes with clothes rail and fitted desk.
En Suite Bathroom - 2.46m x 2.51m (8'1 x 8'3) - With three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with splash screen and thermostatic bar shower over, vanity wash hand basin with mixer taps, low level push button w.c., ceramic tiled flooring, heated towel rail with extractor fan and being fully walled tiled.
Bedroom Two - 2.95m x 5.51m (9'8 x 18'1) - Enjoying dual aspect with two timber framed Velux windows to rear and timber framed double glazed lead lined window to front, having two radiators.
Bedroom Three - 2.95m x 4.27m (9'8 x 14'0) - Having timber double glazing and lead lined window to front, radiator and timber effect laminate flooring.
Family Bathroom - 2.46m x 2.57m (8'1 x 8'5) - With three piece suite comprising low level push button w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, panelled bath with splash screen and thermostatic bar shower over, vinyl flooring and heated towel rail, full wall tiling and extractor fan.
Private Rear Garden - Being of split level with fully paved patio area, low maintenance edges, timber fenced surround with external lighting and lantern style wall styling, sleeper stairs accessing the raised slate shingle seating area having side gated access.
Front - Having sleeper stairs accessing the inset covered porch leading to the front door. Tandem tarmacadam driveway with parking for two vehicles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65641189.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27929068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sinclair Estate Agents, Shepshed. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.