3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Portland at Boorley Park, Winchester Road, Botley, Southampton, SO32
- Three Double Bedroom Detached Home
- Incredibly spacious kitchen and dining/family area
- REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
- Designed for modern living with imaginative layouts
- Two year customer care warranty and 10 year NHBC warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on energy bills
- Beautiful Location with great transport links
- A choice of Symphony kitchens and worktops
- We are a 5 star builder
- Help to Buy available*
Boorley Park, Botley
Plot 447 - The Portland boasts an open plan, contemporary layout and lets you make the most of versatile living. The kitchen/dining/family area is an ideal space for entertaining, with double French doors to the private garden extending the space outside. The separate living room also enjoys a feature bay window, making it a welcoming place to relax and filled with natural light.
The ground floor also features practical touches such a separate storage cupboard and downstairs cloakroom. Two double bedrooms are on the first floor, sharing the main bathroom complete with bath and separate walk in shower. The master bedroom occupies the entire second floor making it the perfect retreat for some much needed privacy and features both a luxurious en suite shower room and separate dressing room with fitted wardrobes.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Some key features of our new homes include:
-Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings
- Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
- Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 and 5 bed properties)
- Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but cannot afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 447Portland. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.