3 bedroom detached house for saleLancaster Road, Out Rawcliffe, Preston, Lancashire, PR3 6BL
- Three/Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Offers A Wealth Of Potential
- Spacious Lounge & Study Room
- Large Kitchen Diner & Utility
- Three/Four Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Potential For Two Large Bathrooms
- Beautiful Gardens, Driveway & Land
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** IDEAL PROJECT - THREE/FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY WITH LAND OFFERING A WEALTH OF POTENTIAL *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb three/four bedroom detached property offering a wealth of potential, in a much sought after rural location in Out Rawcliffe. Ideally positioned within easy access of all amenities and travel links, this superb property is an ideal project and on internal inspection briefly comprises of entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge, study room, large dining kitchen, utility room, three/four bedrooms, one of which could be used as a upstairs bathroom and a separate downstairs bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the potential this superb property has to offer. OFFER WITH NO CHAIN!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 351486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.