1 bedroom flat for saleFlat 2, Eccleston Lodge, Raikes Road, Great Eccleston Lancs PR3 0ZA
- First Floor Apartment
- Sought After Location
- Close To Transport Links & Amenities
- First Floor Apartment / Freehold Property
- Refurbished Throughout
- New Kitchen, Shower Room & Cloaks
- Private Entrance & Rear Yard
- Allocated Parking
** OFFERS INVITED.. Viewing Essential - Ring NOW To Arrange Your Appointment**
Royle Estate Agents Have Pleasure In Offering For Sale This Well Maintained And Presented, First Floor One Bedroom Apartment Which Has Recently Undergone Substantial Renovation And Is Located In The Sought After Village Of Great Eccleston. A Viewing Is Essential To Appreciate. Comprising; Private Entrance, Stairs To First Floor Modern Newly Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room, Double Bedroom With Generous Storage And En Suite Shower Room, Spacious Lounge And Separate W.C. Rear Garden. Allocated Off Street Parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65643949.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6530914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estate Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.