4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Pingle, Northborough, Market Deeping, Cambridgeshire
Situated in a superb private location within the heart of the village of Northborough, this individual detached quality home has been built to an exceptional standard and offers superb family accommodation. WITH FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS AND A KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, this deceptively spacious home is entered via a large reception hall with exposed oak flooring, this home has four reception rooms to the ground floor including a good sized quality kitchen/breakfast room, four generous bedrooms to the first floor with en-suite to the master and this home is offered for sale in excellent decorative order throughout. Approached via a block paved driveway which provides parking for many vehicles and this leads to a detached double garage and access to the private westerly facing rear garden. With benefits including upvc double glazed windows and gas fired central heating, this home is located within walking distance of the excellent Northborough Primary School and is within the catchment area of Arthur Mellows Village College.
To contact Briggs Residential after 6pm to arrange a viewing on this property email
Property ref: 121_298_3516984
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their ...
A most impressive entrance with quality oak laminate flooring, radiator and stairs to first floor.
11’3 x 10’5 (3.42m x 3.17m)
Approached via double opening doors, this room has radiator, quality oak laminate flooring and window to front elevation.
11’3 x 8’11 (3.42m x 2.71m)
With TV and telephone points, quality oak laminate flooring, large walk-in storage cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler, radiator and window to side elevation.
10’3 x 7’ (3.12m x 2.13m)
With quality oak laminate flooring, TV and telephone points, radiator, large walk-in storage cupboard and window to front elevation.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
13’ x 12’10 (3.96m x 3.91m)
A superb quality kitchen with a range of wall and base units, glazed display cabinets, built-in oven with hob and extractor hood above; integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer; sink unit, work surface, wall tiling, concealed lighting, ceramic tiled flooring, TV point, breakfast area, radiator, window to side elevation and door to
8’7 x 6’7 (2.61m x 2.00m)
With a range of wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring, work surface, window to rear elevation, door to rear garden and door to
Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, wall tiling, tiled flooring, radiator and window to rear elevation.
With window to front elevation, built-in airing cupboard and access to loft.
17’6 max x 13’6 (5.33m x 4.11m)
With two built-in double wardrobes, radiator, TV and telephone points, window to rear elevation and door to
18’4 x 13’5 (5.58m x 4.08m)
A good sized lounge with quality oak laminate flooring, feature fireplace, TV points, radiators, window to side elevation and double opening French doors to rear garden.
11’8 x 11’4 (3.55m x 3.45m)
With built-in double wadrobe, radiator, TV point and window to front elevation.
13’ x 9’10 (3.96m x 2.99m)
With radiator, TV point and window to rear elevation.
Comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator, wall tiling and window to side elevation.
13’3 x 9’6 (4.03m x 2.89m)
With radiator, TV point and window to front elevation.
A luxury fully tiled suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and window to side elevation.
Approached via a long block paved driveway which provides parking for many vehicles and this leads to a detached double garage with electric up and over door, power, lighting and loft storage which could be converted to an extra room.
The westerly facing rear garden provides a high degree of privacy and is mainly laid to lawn with patio area and paving.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65644468.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3516984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Briggs Residential, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.