1 bedroom retirement property for saleStanwell Road, PENARTH
- Retirement Flat
- Third Floor With Lift Access
- One Double Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- On Site House Manager
- Vacant Possession
The property enjoys upvc double glazing and gas central heating. A third floor one double bedroom with warden on site in this popular residential development close to Penarth town centre .The accommodation comprises hall living room kitchen area double bedroom and shower room .
A good opportunity to purchase this third floor retirement home in this residential development on the outskirts of Penarth with in house Manager and safety alert built in .The property is located on the top floor with lift acess and has been well maintained throughout.The accommodation briefly comprises communal hall with access to lift ,open plan into living room with kitchen area ,one double bedroom and shower room and enjoys gas central heating and upvc double glazing.The property is offered for sale with vacant possession and no chain.
Enter into communal hallway with access for post boxes and lift access to all floors.
Enter into hall with doors to bedroom shower room and open plan into living room,radiator.
Living Room 16' 7" x 14' 9" ( 5.05m x 4.50m )
Well presented living room with upvc window to front,radiator.Velux skylight window.Fitted carpet.Access to loft space.Open plan into kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.95m x 1.96m )
Fitted kitchen with range of units with matching worktop surfaces,incorporating stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps.Wall mounted gas combi boiler.Tiled floor .Electric cooker.Space for fridge freezer.Velux skylight window.
Bedroom 14' 9" x 12' 5" ( 4.50m x 3.78m )
Double bedroom with two velux skylight windows .Fitted carpet .Radiator.
Walk in double shower cubicle with electric shower ,vanity unit with inset wash hand basin,low level wc.Dual shaving socket.Extractor fan,radiator.Vanity mirror. Fully tiled walls and floor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR104358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.