3 bedroom detached house for saleCross Ash
- Located in the popular area of Cross Ash
- Within walking distance of the well regarded Restaurant 1861
- Beautifully presented and well maintained detached cottage
- Just under an acre of well kept gardens and grounds
- Three reception rooms, three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Generous off road gravelled parking and garage
- EPC Rating E
A beautifully presented and spacious detached cottage located on the outskirts of the popular village of Cross Ash just 8 miles from the market town of Abergavenny and 9 miles from Monmouth. This lovely property is set in its own grounds of just under one acre of well maintained gardens which are fully enclosed by fencing and mature hedging with a small area of woodland to the rear which leads down to the Tre-rhew brook and to one side is the gravelled driveway and generous parking area with an additional garage. The Chestnuts has been completely refurbished by it's present owners, yet retaining a wealth of character which include Ash, ledge and brace doors, exposed beams and log burning stoves. In brief the accommodation comprises to the ground floor: an enclosed porch with stable door to the delightful sitting room with log burning stove on a flagstone hearth. The dining room has an open fire with the original period fireplace and the fitted kitchen/breakfast room has a lovely Ash wood floor with a door to the utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor there is the master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and exposed beams with a modern en-suite shower room. Two further bedrooms and a contemporary style family bathroom with slipper bath, shower, basin and low level W.C. The property has the benefit of oil fired central heating and wood effect uPVC windows.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65648441.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7543646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.