3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAvonmore Avenue, Mossley Hill, Liverpool, L18
- An Attractive Semi Detached Residence
- Popular Residential Location
- Served By A Wealth Of Amenities
- Surrounded By Open Green Space
- In Need Of Modernisation Throughout
- Welcoming Reception Hall
- Formal Lounge
- Rear Dining Room
- Energy Rating G
Sutton Kersh are extremely delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached residence situated in the heart of this established and beautiful South Liverpool suburb of Mossley Hill served by a wealth of amenities and open green space. The property offers ergonomic accommodation over two floors, whilst in need of modernisation throughout. The property briefly comprises, a welcoming reception hall offering access into a formal lounge, rear dining room and kitchen. To the first floor the landing offers access into three well proportioned bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. Other benefits to the property is that it boasts an attractive rear garden. Furthermore to the front the property is set back from the road with a driveway providing space for off road parking and access into a garage. Offered with no onward chain and a viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65648796.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART190614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.