4 bedroom detached house for saleBarrack Road, Modbury, Ivybridge
- Spacious Detached family home with Single Garage & Parking
- Downstairs WC, Master Ensuite & Family Bathroom
- Beautiful contempory style fitted kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances
- Four Bedrooms [2 Dbl & 2 Sgl]
- Modbury Community Primary School located next to the development
- Two year customer care warranty and insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Help to Buy & Home Exchange Available - Please ask for further details
Fantastic FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED family home with GARDEN, PARKING & GARAGE in the pretty South Hams town of Modbury.
HOME EXCHANGE & HELP TO BUY available.
Move quickly to secure one of the very best plots within this exciting development.
Positioned in the pretty historic town of Modbury is a wonderful brand new development of family homes. Built by a renowed family builder to a high standard, with quality fittings and all the guarantees you come to expect with a quality new build property. The development is situated next to beautiful countryside, yet close to shops, amenities & the local primary school.
Offering modern living, Plot one is a spacious four bedroom detached home in an area of outstanding natural beauty. The spacious study area leads to the stylish lounge with French doors to the rear garden, which is perfect for relaxing and unwinding. The beautifully designed open plan kitchen/ dining area represents the hub of the home and also features French doors to the garden. Upstairs is four comfortable bedrooms with the master featuring quality fitted wardrobes and a modern en-suite shower room. Outside, the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden, a garage and a further private parking space.
Move quickly and you can look to secure one of the very best plots within this exciting development. The development also offers the possibility of Help to Buy to help buyers secure their dream home.
Contact Connells Estate Agents in Ivybridge today on 01752 691200 to get more information or to arrange a site visit.
Lounge 14' 4" x 14' ( 4.37m x 4.27m )
Kitchen/ Dining Area 10' 11" x 25' 9" ( 3.33m x 7.85m )
Study Area 7' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.36m x 1.93m )
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 13' 1" excl wardrobes ( 3.40m x 3.99m excl wardrobes )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 12' 10" ( 3.23m x 3.91m )
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 12' 7" ( 2.84m x 3.84m )
Bedroom Four 9' x 10' 6" ( 2.74m x 3.20m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IVY303423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Ivybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.