5 bedroom detached house for saleStansfield Close, Reading, RG2
- Five bedrooms; Generous size master with fitted wardrobes and ensuite
- Sitting room with fire place and French doors to patio and garden
- Open plan kitchen-breakfast/family room
- Dining room with bay window; Study; Utility room
- A private corner plot with westerly facing rear garden
- Double garage and driveway; EPC rating: B
A fine detached home situated within a small exclusive development by Millgate Homes in the highly sought after University area of Reading. An impressive open-plan kitchen/family room is accessed from a light and airy vaulted hallway which leads to well-planned and adaptable living accommodation. The property is well presented throughout and finished to a high specification. Ideally positioned for a wide selection of independent schools and is also well served by local transport links. Convenient for the M4 motorway, Green Park and Thames Valley Business Park.
Sitting Room 5.16m (16'11) x 3.78m (12'5)
Dining Room 3.91m (12'10) x 3.78m (12'5)
Study 3.18m (10'5) x 2.46m (8'1)
Kitchen / Breakfast / Family Room 8.74m (28'8) x 5.94m (19'6)
Utility 2.29m (7'6) x 1.68m (5'6)
Pantry 1.68m (5'6) x 1.02m (3'4)
Master Bedroom 6.48m (21'3) x 5.41m (17'9)
Bedroom Two 3.89m (12'9) x 3.71m (12'2)
Bedroom Three 4.01m (13'2) x 3.78m (12'5)
Bedroom Four 3.78m (12'5) x 3.23m (10'7)
Bedroom Five 3.23m (10'7) x 2.18m (7'2)
Five ring gas hob
Two electric ovens
Granite work surfaces
Integrated dish washer
The property benefits from ample storage throughout and we understand the loft is boarded with lighting.
A corner plot garden with paved patio and timber pergola leads to a well-maintained lawned garden with shrub beds and enclosed by close boarded fencing. The rear garden is particular feature in terms of size & aspect, on one side it extends to approx. 106ft and has an overall width of 58ft. A paved pathway skirts the rear of the property and leads to a pedestrian gated access to the front and a side door to the garage.
A private driveway with ample parking for several cars, leading to a double garage with an electric door and side door entrance to the garden.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: G
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65650511.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 67754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.