1 bedroom flat for saleBudhill Avenue, Springboig, Glasgow, G32 0PA
- Modern preferred first floor flat
- Welcoming Hallway
- Bright lounge/dining - dual aspects
- Modern re-fitted kitchen
- Good size Double bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobes
- Modern re-fitted bathroom
- Newly Fitted Double Glazing
- Gas Central heating
- Secure entry, fresh decor
***SEE VIDEO***Keys Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this modern preferred first floor flat, set within the popular residential pocket of Budhill Avenue, Springboig. The property has been upgraded by the current owner and is presented to the market in excellent condition. The accommodation on offer comprises, welcoming hallway, bright lounge/dining with dual aspects, views to front and side. Modern re-fitted kitchen, modern re-fitted bathroom and good sized double bedroom with built in double mirrored wardrobe. The property further benefits from, newly fitted double glazing (September 2019), gas central heating, secure door entry system, quality fixtures and fittings and fresh decor throughout. Early viewing strongly recommended to appreciate the quality of this fine home on offer . A great opportunity for first time buyers, and young professionals working in Glasgow City Centre, may also interest investors looking to increase their portfolio.
Located minutes walk from Shettleston train station, 24 hour Tesco Superstore and the recently open Aldi's. A wide range of eateries and shops on the door step. Public transport links are excellent to Glasgow and Edinburgh via train. Easy access to motorway networks.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 526756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keys Estate Agents, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.